19 February 2010

a bridge too far...

Forgive me for another moment of artistic pride...
A piece I did was selected for Robert Goodin's great site, Covered, which allows artists to recreate comic book covers in interesting & unusual ways. (Get it? "Cover versions"?) The site has been wildly successful in its little-over-a-year existence & many artists I respect a great deal have done work therein, so I am quite thrilled & more than a lil' proud to say that the following piece was accepted by Mr. Goodin to be in the company of such luminaries of the field & actually posted just a few minutes ago.
Please check it out & give it some love (in the form of a comment) if yer so inclined both here & there (& everywhere!)~
The original cover to compare & contrast~
& if you've come visiting from "Covered", please feel free to wander around & see what these here "very secret monster things" are all about...

4 comments:

Xander lee said...

Love the use of the sign as a title, and just the whole openess of the design. Congrats on getting in!

annesailer said...

more, please

Ekko said...

Who's got two exclamation points and wants to trade blog links with you?

This guy!!

Hit me back if you're interested.

-ekko

http://www.berkeleyplaceblog.com

Bully said...

Oooh, lovely! I'm sorry I missed this first time around; thanks for pointing it out to me!